Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I really can't wait to move and get back on Verizon. I'm on TWC now because the fiber went bad in places around the complex for Verizon and it was going to take months to complete because every single upstairs apartment has a separate attic. TWC is almost as bad, it goes out multiple times a day. I've had TWC replace the coax in my apartment, replace the line out to the box outside,and really everything I can think of. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Is it possible that I had a faulty NIC that was just spamming the hell out of my network? I got a new computer a couple days ago and I haven't had a single internet outage. Prior to this, it was an every day thing. This persisted through Time Warner replacing the cabling outside, the modem, the cable inside, etc.

• Locked thread