Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I'm supposed to have FiOS Quantum 50/25 but my download speed is fluctuating wildly from 48Mb/s to 1Mb/s and I feel like this has something to do with Verizon's notoriously lovely ActionTec router/modem combos. I can barely download Youtube videos, and that's only if I let them sit for 5-10 minutes. Highly disappointed and I really wish I could swap in my own modem or router for better performance.

Oops, forgot the Speedtest. I just reset my router to default settings so this is my result:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

KillHour posted:

You can still do it if you have TV/Phone (I have TV), but the topology is a little more complex, since you need to use the ActionTec as a MoCA bridge.

Yeah, I've got the whole kit and kaboodle. If anything happens if and when I try to set this up, I'll definitely take you up on that.

• Locked thread