Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Just upgraded to a business class line with Comcast. Why? Because there are no limits and I get preferential treatment in regards to service. Wouldn't you know it, YouTube and Netflix just flat out flies now as opposed to my former residential "Blast" internet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

MF_James posted:

What do you pay for business class internet? Obviously it won't be the same as my area, but I'm curious.
I am at a residential address.
We're locked in at 139 a month. Considering how important internet is to my actual home-based business and wife's other home based business it's an easy cost we'd gladly pay. They didn't ask nor raise an eyebrow about it going to a home address, although like I said I have a legitimate business if they did care to check (which they don't).

If you can afford it I'd suggest it, it's a lot more useful in day-to-day stuff than I anticipated.

• Locked thread