Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

cka posted:

It's getting better. Slowly but surely, it's getting better. I got a bit of a cheap thrill when I was doing a Cogeco phone survey after I cancelled their service mentioning that there was no way in a cold, blue hell they could ever match what I switched to.

I hope everybody in Canada can get this, or their provincial equivalent, at some point.

Goddamnit. I'm in Kirkland Lake, and I'm stuck with Eastlink at 20/1 - the service has been solid, but its expensive, and going to 40 or higher gives me a bandwidth cap :(
So jealous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

ful posted:

Does anyone know if satellite is worth shelling out for?

No. I've never seen a decent satellite connection - at best same'ish download, maybe better upload, but 200+ms ping.
Satellite is poo poo.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

Bob NewSCART posted:

Well gently caress you both(I am insanely jealous). I couldn't pay for internet like this if I tried here in the single biggest city in all of Canada. The CRTC seriously blows.

Yep. gently caress Canada. Jesus christ I'm so jealous (and sad) that it hurts.

• Locked thread