Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mmtheblue
Jul 25, 2007

...Out of this period a particularly cunning and strong Ork will emerge as the leader and the other Orks will gather round him...
If you're still having trouble, try getting some pet stats food. I didn't do the Mini Trials, but when I tried the Shooting Fish BCNM, Grape Daifuku helped a lot with accuracy, letting Ramuh regain hate faster, and boosting Astral Flow. Most guides I've read say it needs three rounds, but I was able to do it easily in two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mmtheblue
Jul 25, 2007

...Out of this period a particularly cunning and strong Ork will emerge as the leader and the other Orks will gather round him...

FrostyPox posted:

Every once in a while I think about giving this game a serious try, even though my last attempt ended after I got Bard and Warrior to like level 30.

Saw that it just got some new content? Isn't FFXI supposed to be in maintenance mode? In fact it seems like it gets small updates almost monthly.

Return Home to Vana'diel Campaign is starting on Friday if you want to check it out: http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/wcb/index.html

Mmtheblue
Jul 25, 2007

https://support.eu.square-enix.com/faqarticle.php?id=455&la=2&kid=60224&ret=faqtop&c=4&sc=0

From the moment you enter your free trial registration code, you will be entitled to 3 character slots and 14 days of playing. You will also be marked with a beginner’s icon like the one below:
Character’s growth limited to lvl 50
Maximum amount of gil (in-game currency) limited to 100,000
Auction house restricted to browsing only
TELL/SHOUT/YELL functions disabled (ctrl+r replies enabled)
FINAL FANTASY XI® 1.0 areas only (original game), all further expansions disabled
Server transfer disabled
Post/deliveries disabled (sending/receiving)
Trading disabled
Bazaar restricted to browsing only
Access to "Unity Concord" disabled
Free trial characters are not able to become mentors
Free trial players will not be able to invite other players to a party. However, free trial players are able to join parties when they are invited.

If already have an account, and you're willing to wait, people reckon there's gonna be a free period in December, since they used to offer one in November for the 11th month.

Mmtheblue
Jul 25, 2007

Return to Home Vana'diel Campaign: December 17, 2021 to January 5, 2022

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/wcb/

Mmtheblue
Jul 25, 2007

Verbose posted:

Can't seem to find an answer to this anywhere but what do I do with the trust scroll? I can't just use it.

You trade it to one of the Trust NPCs in the 3 Nations:

Gondebaud in Southern San d'Oria (L-6)
Clarion Star in Port Bastok (K-7)
Wetata in Windurst Woods (G-10)