Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Selim Sivad
Sep 2, 2008

by Ralp
Came back the other night because... Well, because... Actually, I have no idea why, but I'm back regardless. Any goons other than frodnon, jadey or gorral I can get a pearl from? Haven't seen any of them for the last few nights.

In game name: Odjenar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selim Sivad
Sep 2, 2008

by Ralp
So I'm thinking about coming back to this game. How's the new content since the first few months of Seekers? will I be able to jump back into the fray with a poorly geared 99 thf or dnc?

Selim Sivad
Sep 2, 2008

by Ralp
Just came back this week. Does FFACE not work anymore? Used to work fine, but CTDs now whenever I open it.

Also it'd be rad if I could get a pearl sometime. Name's Odjenar

Selim Sivad
Sep 2, 2008

by Ralp
poo poo, what happened? SE used to not give a gently caress about botting. I used to park at Beaucedine Glacier for days just fish botting without ever getting so much as a warning.