Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nene.
Aug 27, 2009

power
if i started playin would someone show me the story...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nene.
Aug 27, 2009

power
I live in a area where my only internet option has a 350 mb limit, and, long story short, is there still a better option for downloading all the updates or patches or w/e than playonline? Don't think that will let me download in parts.

nene.
Aug 27, 2009

power
I just made a new character in Quetz!!! It's been a while since I played but I never got very far. I wanna see all the stories. May I join the LS? I'm online right now my names Cubey

nene.
Aug 27, 2009

power
Have they ever updated the controls to make mouse and keyboard viable? Or should I stick with my (virtual) 360 controller. Or do all the pros use keyboard only still. Whats the best way to control and are there any up to date guides on setting up controller button.

nene.
Aug 27, 2009

power
Well ok im in. And my name is Cubeeightynine and im s cared

nene.
Aug 27, 2009

power
Oh I guess I am technically logged in here I'm Colby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nene.
Aug 27, 2009

power

mister magpie posted:

I bought a copy of this game years ago, and found it yesterday. Never used reg code, etc. I'm waiting for the client to update and then I'm making a character. Is the goon LS still on Asura?

Yeah, Frod is who gave me a pearl /t him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJtwAnrk13o