Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

biceps crimes posted:

Have been wearing my chocobo shirt and hat with a brass subligar that dropped. game owns.
Am already level 25 and I've spent a lot of time not leveling and just running around. The leveling speed is crazy compared to what I remember from almost 20 years ago. It's kind of nuts just running around these deadly zones I spent so much time grinding in without much danger and a full trust party. I think I might be hooked but I need to play more first to make sure

It may be hard to believe but you're still SLOW leveling. Once you progress through story and such you'll get tons of KIs that grant frankly ridiculous exp boosts, to the point where you'll get a level every single kill up until around lv50ish, and that is not an exaggeration. Getting your fourth or fifth job up to 99 doesn't really slow down until around level 80ish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU