Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WHATEVS SISTER
Feb 20, 2003

Now here comes the fun part...
We've still got a ragtag group of old goons on Cerberus if anyone wants a group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHATEVS SISTER
Feb 20, 2003

BUGS OF SPRING posted:

If any goons are looking to make money I am currently buying Bronzepeices en mass for Aegis. I need 6139 more! So I'll buy any you get.
I am as well, the name's Jerryslmms.

WHATEVS SISTER
Feb 20, 2003

lol

WHATEVS SISTER
Feb 20, 2003

Is that rare?

WHATEVS SISTER
Feb 20, 2003

LiquidFriend posted:

WHATEVS SISTER has not played FFXI in a very long time and I don't think he honestly knew.
Fact. This thread is not a playground.

WHATEVS SISTER
Feb 20, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHATEVS SISTER
Feb 20, 2003

frodnonnag posted:

Not even close. I know who it is. That account auction there looks to be for someone who went big in the abyssea era (all empy+2), and then quit, Came back briefly and decided to finalize leaving. He's got no recent gear.

Who is it?