Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sevenflow
Jun 28, 2003
just watch it for a second
I only played this back in 2003 for a week or so. I just started playing again this weekend and I've been having a blast. If you play FFXIV it's especially fun because you can see a lot of things that carried over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sevenflow
Jun 28, 2003
Is there a good way to recap story stuff, and a recommended order to tackle it altogether? I’m trying to get to 99 to go through everything, but ended up doing some RoV and Nation stuff along the way, up to Shadow Lord on both. I wasn’t really paying attention at first and think RoV probably had less impact since I hadn’t met any of the characters yet. But now I’m closing in on 99 and want to catch up and do the rest of things in a way that makes sense.

sevenflow
Jun 28, 2003

Thank you! Is it worth getting all the bonuses by going to the end of RoV 2? I'm missing 3/6 bonuses and my 5th trust. I'm at level 78ish now. A few things I've read make it sound like RoV is a lot more enjoyable if you do the other stories first, but the bonuses also seem nice.

sevenflow
Jun 28, 2003
I'm doing all of this for the dumb story and now I can't decide which I'd rather experience!

sevenflow
Jun 28, 2003
I ended up getting to 99 without going any further in RoV because I hate myself. Looking forward to going through everything over the next few months. Did Rank 6-10 missions come before Zilart? Trying to figure out if those or Zilart come first.

sevenflow
Jun 28, 2003
I'm going to play a lot Friday evening and this weekend. Who should I talk to for a Linkpearl? In game name is Acebase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sevenflow
Jun 28, 2003
Can you do Domain Invasion at i117 or is that a later thing? I just completed RoV 2 and made it into SoA and can’t do anything there (and subsequently get my i119 stuff) until I make it past the imprimatur gate which looks like it’ll take a few days of waiting around.

Edit: You can!

sevenflow fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Dec 11, 2019