Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Been reading up on this game, and it seems like it'll be a great fit for my group. The emphasis on storytelling and player/gm interaction (and not needing 12 spreadsheets to track your character) looks like it'll be way more fun than the turn-based combat simulators a lot of other rpgs seem to turn into.

Probably going to run a test game of it within the next week.

Are there any good 3rd party resources for it? Things like additional skills and items, as the core book does seem a little bare bones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

FRINGE posted:

Theres already supplements for it, but I havent looked at any of them yet.
Ahh, I'll definitely look to see what they add. Going from pathfinder/3.5 where there is an overabundance of content for character creation to this game is a little jarring.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Played a game of it last night with a couple friends, and gotta say I'm in love with this system. The relaxed nature of the rules really fits in with our play style, and first things the players did was wonderfully creative. The intrusions are a ton of fun, but I kept forgetting to use them.

I think that the system really encourages people to be creative with their play, over building the best character.

• Locked thread