Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Who else got excited for an email from NiN, only for that to be deflated when they saw it was for a tote bag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Oof, that second album cover is a click deterrent.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I’m still waiting for more Deviations. That was an interesting release.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

So NIN is just a merch label now, like Nirvana? Just slap the name on anything?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I just want music too! And not just instrumental pieces! (Yes, this contradicts my request for more Deviations.)

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

https://interscope.com/pages/interscope-vinyl-collective

So if I wanted this copy of The Downward Spiral on vinyl (I don't yet own it on vinyl), I'd have to "subscribe" for a month at $48? I hate these vinyl club things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

My wife was so proud of getting me The Fragile on vinyl. She even sprung for The Fragile: Deviations on vinyl!

She had already purchased Deviations on vinyl for me years before for an anniversary gift, and forgot.

Rather than just straight up sell it, does anyone here want to swap records? It’sa four LP set, so I’m looking for something equivalent. I’m hoping for the 2017 remaster of The Downward Spiral, or the 2010 remaster of Pretty Hate Machine plus something else. But open for other offers.