Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Dammit I love Deftones and HEALTH but hate Spotify :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

I still remember hearing the radio edit of "Closer" and thinking it was pretty bad rear end. Not bad as far as radio edits go with a whip noise over the naughty words lol (I think that was by the radio station 107.7 in seattle)

It was a way to give it massive rotation, that edit was on that station a LOT.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Hell yeah

Ruiner is still one of my fav tracks of all time, I just love it

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

I find "With Teeth" is probably the album that speaks to me the most these days. Especially in middle age "Every day is exactly the same" hits p hard lol

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

That rules

:byodood: FIST BUMP

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

drat that rules, love both those guys

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Trent is that rare dude who seems to get even cooler as he ages.. drat what a legend

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Yeah I think The Social Network and.. Soul?!? Are my favourite soundtracks of theirs, but I pretty much all of em. The Watchmen show soundtrack also slaps, that “Life on Mars?” Cover.. rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

“Epiphany” from Soul just makes my neck hair just stand up and shiver, it owns.

And “The Great Beyond” is amazing.