Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nebby
Dec 21, 2000
resident mog
Was in Vegas on Friday. Was awesome, second time seeing NIN.

However, as a 32 year old who doesn't understand this what-so-loving-ever, I wanted to kill the retards obnoxiously recording the show on their phones and blocking my view of the stage and basically not enjoying the music just trying to capture some views on YouTube. I've now made it my personal mission to devise some laser device that can be used to remotely disable cell phones that are being held up over someone's head.

Also, the crowd was way less into it than the first time I saw nails like 8 years ago. There was a small pocket of people in the front getting into it (which I eventually pushed myself up to) but beyond that people were barely even registering they were watching Trent Reznor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nebby
Dec 21, 2000
resident mog
Yeah I don't really care if someone takes a short clip and is enjoying the music while they do. It's the fucks who are systematically trying to capture the whole parts of the show and are standing there like emotionless robots holding a screen over their head and completely distracting the hundreds of people behind them trying to enjoy the show. My favorite was the one dickwad whose camera on his phone had a giant timer that took up a quarter of the screen so we all got to see just how many minutes and seconds of footage he had captured.