Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The REAL Goobusters posted:

????? What did you expect it was going to be? All the music streaming apps cost money on mobile even spotify. Soundcloud is one of the only free ones but there really isn't a huge selection or back catalogue on there.

Spotify has a free mobile version now. It's a bit gimped but if you make playlists on your pc it works p. well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Baron Von Ghoulosh posted:

Yeah, this show just got a little bit more exciting for me. I haven't seen DEP since 2006. My chances of seeing NIN/DEP on stage together playing Wish just increased greatly.

Saw DEP live a couple years back, it was the loudest gig I've ever been to. Very cool.