Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
Cleveland was very good.
It was funny seeing a 9 piece NiN sing lol. I flew in from Denver. I missed the red rocks show due to tickets selling bonkers fast. I had like 4 precode attempts and failed. Couldn't give into the scalper price. Very happy with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

IG-88 posted:

I’m not sure if to be happy I was at Red Rocks night 1 or miserable I didn’t go to this show.

God drat, incredible.

Did you have to go through resell?
Tickets night of, near the sound board listed for $1200. Nose bleeds were $250.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
I'm not sure when it happened, but there is an epp on Hurt on Song Exploder|Netflix

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
https://store.nin.com/collections/hellfest

Sharing hear incase ya'll aren't in the discord.
The N⸸N rules. Wonder what size to get. I'm a solid M/arge in shirts.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

quote:

While promoting his and Atticus Ross’ score for the new movie Bones and All, Reznor was asked by The Hollywood Reporter for his take on the current state of Twitter under Musk. “Embarrassment,” replied the Nine Inch Nails frontman. “I’m about to depart. We don’t need the arrogance of the billionaire class to feel like they can just come in and solve everything.”

Reznor added that he was thinking of quitting Twitter long before Musk bought the company. “Even without him involved, I just find that it has become such a toxic environment. For my mental health, I need to tune out. I don’t feel good being there anymore.”

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Happy Hippo posted:

Jack White posted an angry tweet and removed himself and Third Man Records from Twitter

:elon:

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
:perfect:

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Rageaholic posted:

It's pretty dope that these are Wayne Static's vocals found after his death, but I'm not into this version at all. It sounds like if Rob Zombie were to cover Terrible Lie, who Static X just toured with coincidentally. The style is too much for the song IMO.

I always get Wayne Static and Spider One mixed up. In my head Wayne was Rob's brother.
Agree that it is not a good song, but I'm happy it exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
I'm watching the live tour, And All That Could Have Been. banger. that's all.