Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

This was also announced today:

I checked their site and they also announced that they're playing Thailand, Chile, Argentina, Colombia and Brazil. I don't know when they announced all those, but drat, they're almost booked solid around the world from March to the June.

I updated the OP with all the dates.

Woah that's pretty cool. I wonder where in Thailand they will play. Also, I wonder how much it'll cost to get in. (I'm not there, just spent some time there)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Trent has obviously gotten older, more mature, and probably way happier with his kids now. If there's more to it than just slapping an endorsement, then how is he selling out? He's not going to sing Closer in 20 years so he's just setting himself and his family up for success in the future.

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The flappy bird poster in the background makes him look extra nice I think. :)

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
See y'all at the West Palm Show. Last time I saw them there during NIN/JA was the best NIN show I've ever been to.

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ThaGhettoJew posted:

Holy moly. NIN needs to play that track to the audience immediately before starting a show. With no explanation whatsoever afterwards.

The Casio keyboard in this slays.

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Trent surviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiived trick-or-treating, but he was so disappointed with what he got (in his pumpkin).

Trent putting on black face for Halloween or The Purge dude... lol

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress you. This thread hasn't been updated in months. For a second I thought something new was brewing.

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

That's really weird. My friend linked me that same video two days ago when I wouldn't shut the gently caress up about how awesome Taylor Swift is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
These sets are making me really wish they came to South Florida again. I did get to see I'm Afraid of Americans the first time they played it live but that was almost a decade ago now. Yikes.