Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Who is he video chatting at the beginning? The sound quality makes it hard to make out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

Perfidus posted:

For me Non-Entity was song I didn't understand its complete removal.

I always thought he wrote it after With Teeth. :monocle:

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

It's going to be another U2 situation, but backwards this time.

Every iPhone running the new iOS will have Trent's personal phone number automatically added to their address book.

"Siri, call Trent."

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

This isn't news or anything, but spongeh in the Early FPS thread in Games posted this:

spongeh posted:

One of the things I've found in the dev archives for Quake 1, and that I wish I could release, is roughly 11 straight minutes of Trent making Quake Guy jumping and pain noises. Every few minutes you'll hear a noise that was actually used and it sticks out like a sore thumb, it's kind of weird.

I had no idea Trent was Quake Guy too. Pretty cool!

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

That sounds cool as hell, but I'm not signing up for a new streaming service just because of one album, dammit.

Side Note: Isn't "too much instrumental stuff" people's main complaint about The Fragile?

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

Call Me Charlie posted:

Um, guys. It's 2015. You don't actually have to use Apple Radio like a bunch of rubes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR4SgNGFQXs

I wish this would have came out back when I cared about NIN or The Fragile but hearing Ripe (With Decay) with a drum track is pretty cool. Song makes a lot more sense with it. And that 10 Miles High alt version...god drat.

(But that weird glitch poo poo near the beginning of La Mer is :()

Thanks, this is great.

TOOT BOOT posted:

I hope he's not just dumping this stuff on Apple Music because the deluxe version isn't coming out.

Don't say that. :negative:

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

Does anyone have any more info about The March? I like it, but this is the first time I've heard it anywhere, and my googling turns up nothing.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

Minidust posted:

Seems it was one of the Fragile leftovers that got worked into Trent's collaboration with Saul Williams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1Ky6CvWvmA

Everyone should definitely check out Niggy Tardust if they haven't. Even if it's not really you're thing, it's got Fragile-era production all over it!

That's incredibly cool. Thanks! Niggy Tardust has been on my list of things to listen to forever, but I never got around to it.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

extradite THIS! posted:

It's gonna be Strobe Light guys.

Please let it be this. :pray:

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

Leon Einstein posted:

I feel confident we won't get a new NIN record this year.

But Trent wouldn't lie to us.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

Guess so! Here's the details if it's crashing for you.

https://store.nin.com/collections/music/products/bad-witch-lp?variant=8645179179100 posted:

BAD WITCH LP
$20.00
THIS IS A PREORDER ITEM AND IS EXPECTED TO SHIP ON OR AROUND JUNE 22ND, 2018. ANY ITEMS ORDERED WITH THIS PRODUCT WILL SHIP TOGETHER.

TRACKLIST

01. poo poo MIRROR
02. AHEAD OF OURSELVES
03. PLAY THE GODDAMNED PART
04. GOD BREAK DOWN THE DOOR
05. I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD
06. OVER AND OUT

BAD WITCH PRESSED ON 180GRAM VINYL.

INCLUDES YOUR CHOICE OF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FORMAT DELIVERED ON JUNE 22ND, 2018.

There's a few bundles with a bunch of merchandise too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

Vince MechMahon posted:

Twist is a better song than Ring finger.

I also agree.