Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Percy Teatwillow
Jan 9, 2006

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
I listened to The Slip for the first time in a long time today and completely forgot how terrible the YEAHs were in Demon Seed. Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percy Teatwillow
Jan 9, 2006

Back cover for Add Violence. Trent keeps saying there are clues hidden in the artwork and "EST TERMINATE EVENT - 2022" is a pretty loving huge Year Zero reference.

Percy Teatwillow
Jan 9, 2006

A few things went up on the NIN store today, including a cassette single release of Reptile. What’s noteworthy here is that the B-side contains “Just Do It” which has never been released, long rumored to have not even been recorded.

EDIT: it’s sold out, by the way. Anyone here lucky enough to have snagged one of these?

Percy Teatwillow
Jan 9, 2006

Vegastar posted:

Probably worth noting that went up with a listing for LaserDisc copies of Closure and both appeared to basically be sold out instantly.

Pretty good odds on Trent loving with people.

trent :argh:

Percy Teatwillow
Jan 9, 2006

Stryder posted:

<cleaning the garage>
Wife: Honey, why are you still holding onto this old Sony Sports Walkman? Can we chuck it?

Me: NO. I NEED IT.

Wife: For what?

Me: JUST IN CASE.

1. Just Do It
2. Please
3. Do They Even Make Cassettes Anymore?
4. Could Probably Get A Couple Bucks Out Of It

Percy Teatwillow
Jan 9, 2006

The REAL Goobusters posted:

I love this song. The bassline especially.

I also love the final fantasy Esque interlude in the ending. So good

It really is one of the best NIN songs, Hesitation Marks as a whole should have gotten more love than it did. That last run of I Would For You -> Black Noise is just immaculate.

Percy Teatwillow
Jan 9, 2006

Danny Elfman usually isn’t my cup of tea, but this is pretty cool. I like it. Trent is still unable to help himself tho, I hope he figures that out.

Percy Teatwillow
Jan 9, 2006

Just chiming in to say that HEALTH’s set at Riot Fest was loving incredible. Anyone else catch it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percy Teatwillow
Jan 9, 2006

Me, I’m Santa

(This Year, Give Me) Something I Can Never Have

Percy Teatwillow fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Dec 24, 2021