Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

So, I don't give a poo poo about the game, I just want Borg spaceships. Should I wait for the game to die before scouring eBay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Otisburg posted:

Check out the facebook sale/trade group and lowball one of the many dejected flotsom rats firesaling collections, IMO.

uh, link?

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Otisburg posted:

You are smart.

Nah, all my lovely little people are on hex bases waiting for a combined arms battletech game. Gonna be fun as hell.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

I will take any and all Borg ships. I just ain't paying for them.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Otisburg posted:

They released another giant cube with a little ball that comes out like in star trek 8.

Otisburg posted:

star trek 8.

:bang:

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Anyone got a few spare red bases and pegs? I'm setting up my X-Wing ships in STAW bases for the extra corner bulk, and need a trio of red ones for my primary setup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Otisburg posted:

Sold mine off in the lot sale.

Keep in mind that the "extra corner bulk" is going to make them incompatible with X-Wing to all but the most casual of flyers.

Nah, I've got a way around that. They get to measure to the base, I have to measure from edge of the ID token. It's worked so far, and if anyone has problems, I've got a set of regular basis just in case.

How do the red bases look? I haven't seen them in person, but photos make them look almost neon.

• Locked thread