Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Tekopo posted:

I love everything about this article. Oh cool, a 1 attack, 2 agility, 3 HP ship with a lovely dial and expensive upgrades, I'm sure that's gonna do well in the meta. Also paying five points for something that will shave either 1/3 or 2/3 of your HP if you use it. In a game with 6 dice 360 turrets. Holy mother of god.

That ship would be hot garbage in X-wing, and the numbers there are infinitely tighter. What the hell are they doing throwing it into the land of dice bloat?

Maybe if they made it 1 point, so you could just take a hundred shitships and hope that you could eventually plink them down through force of numbers, it would work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

By the sounds of it, everyone.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Finster Dexter posted:

Last time I was in FFG Game Center (several months ago) they still had a Borg Cube "game piece". It was so baffling I had to take pictures of it for posterity.

I can confirm that the Borg cube is still there. It will be there for the foreseeable future.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Tekopo posted:

From a cursory look, yep, just a repaint with the original cards still present. Dunno why this would be included in a wave at all unless they were just scraping the bottom of the barrel (of course they are).

Come on, they aren't scraping the bottom of the barrel. They've long-since bored a hole through the bottom of the barrel, and are well on their way to the Earth's core.

• Locked thread