Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

Me and the boys poppin' down to the shops

Kai Tave posted:

I've never known a single person outside these forums to even acknowledge the existence of DDAW, let alone anyone who's actually played it. Hell, I probably wouldn't know it existed except for people making fun of it here.

I know it exists because a box of it's been sat in the comic shop that used to be the only game-stuff store in town since the pre-cambrian era.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

Kai Tave posted:

Was it literally just dragons flying around? Like, the whole game was just "What if X-Wing, but dragons?" I legitimately don't know. Did they introduce new colors of dragons in successive waves? Did it even have waves?

I saw a ballista once. I don't really know how that would fit into it but there it was.

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

zVxTeflon posted:

Who is even still selling this? Every store around here discount binned this poo poo and stopped getting new stock in months ago.

My FLGS :saddowns:

They even give the AoS "If you just play to have fun and don't try and break it it's fun" excuse.

• Locked thread