Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.
I am dying at the thread tag.

Attack Wing rocks. It's most of the joy of That Other Not-Star Trek Game without the hours and paperwork. poo poo, my eight-year-old daughter can play.

I only have the basic set, but am a step away from sinking all of my food money into stupid plastic toys again. I at least want the Enterprise and a D7. Do we have any idea what's on the release schedule for this game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Has the Excelsior been spoiled yet?

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Lagomorphic posted:

So I just learned about this game and it seems pretty cool. It seems like getting half the stuff for it requires winning tournaments or scouring ebay which sucks. How bad is it really if I just want to rope a buddy into playing spaceships casually?

I own the core and a couple of the other ships that I like and it's fun as hell to play. Pew-pew noises are compulsory.

• Locked thread