Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

:munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
[whispering to a sleeping abe, like a whistle on the wind] hey abe... you're gay abe... you're going to die while touching your horrible small penis and testicles... you're going to think about your grandma right before your next putrid ejaculation... one time after a particularly exhausting "paw off" you fell asleep without wiping the watery cum off your stomach and when you woke up it dried into a crust.. piece of poo poo... go to hell bitch...

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

no they will not posted:

If 50 different people quote this in the next hour i'll humiliate the op and make him cry like a bitch every day for a month

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
what about a .TIFF of a GTO

Dank Fishbong
Jan 17, 2013

by XyloJW

no they will not posted:

If 50 different people quote this in the next hour i'll humiliate the op and make him cry like a bitch every day for a month

i am empty quoting this for posterity

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

no they will not posted:

[whispering to a sleeping abe, like a whistle on the wind] hey abe... you're gay abe... you're going to die while touching your horrible small penis and testicles... you're going to think about your grandma right before your next putrid ejaculation... one time after a particularly exhausting "paw off" you fell asleep without wiping the watery cum off your stomach and when you woke up it dried into a crust.. piece of poo poo... go to hell bitch...

:iceburn: :master: :iceburn:

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008

no they will not posted:

DataRat
Dec 25, 2009

no they will not posted:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

i'm sorry abe :(

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

no they will not posted:

Quickly! Destroy his posting crystal before he recovers!

Don Sultan
Aug 14, 2009

I am Sea Lion, hear me rwblbwoblbwoblbwoarr!

no they will not posted:

Are you really doing?

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

no they will not posted:

Maybe buy him back his Sonic avatar to aid in the humiliation?

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Abe: "I uhhh y-yeah can I just, can I just have a c- a bottle of coke please"
Shopkeeper: "Sure, here you go [hands Abe a bottle of diet coke]"
Abe: "Uhhh that's, it's not- I just [eyes dart around, starts hyperventilating] I-I meant that uhh"
Shopkeeper: "Pardon?"
Abe: "N-N uhhh I uh n-nevermind. Thank you very much for the drink. [pays and walks away quickly, close to tears]"

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Hey abe... Welcome to hell

Don Sultan
Aug 14, 2009

no they will not posted:

Hey abe... Welcome to hell

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
abe is a garbage man who lives in the toilet and eats turds. He uses the energy he gets from eating the turds to moderate gbs. Each turd that he eats gives him the power to mod the forum for 45 minutes.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

no they will not posted:

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

no they will not posted:

Don Sultan
Aug 14, 2009

Guys I think it's been over an hour

SSH IT ZOMBIE
Apr 19, 2003
No more blinkies! Yay!
College Slice
I am not behind the times.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

:bahgawd: This is a slobberknocker!!!

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

no they will not posted:

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

no they will not posted:

he will destroy u :toxx:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

guys i think this might be a bit too much

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

no they will not posted:

Abe: "Uhhh that's, it's not- I just [eyes dart around, starts hyperventilating] I-I meant that uhh"
Abe: "N-N uhhh I uh n-nevermind. Thank you very much for the drink. [pays and walks away quickly, close to tears]"

Don Sultan
Aug 14, 2009

Error 404 posted:

he will destroy u :toxx:

If he doesn't, does that mean you get banned?

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

no they will not posted:

Flawless.

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

no they will not posted:

this isn't fair

I don't even know what coca cola beverage you drink

you don't Own With Honor

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Call Me Abey posted:

this isn't fair

I don't even know what coca cola beverage you drink

you don't Own With Honor

I drink pepsi max.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Abe [with a cardboard box over his head]: computer run program sigma alpha six, of a girl who can look at me without spontaneously developing an eve online account on the spot. engage

Lemonpieman
Jan 18, 2010

no they will not posted:

Abe [with a cardboard box over his head]: computer run program sigma alpha six, of a girl who can look at me without spontaneously developing an eve online account on the spot. engage

this is brutal. i cant watch

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
holy gently caress

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
fruit hat

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

no they will not posted:

Ss..save some of those for the other days of the month, you're gonna run out.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

no they will not posted:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

This went from fun to uncomfortable in like 3 owns. an own too far

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

no they will not posted:

Don Sultan posted:

Guys I think it's been over an hour

SHUT UP

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Air Julio posted:

This went from fun to uncomfortable in like 3 owns. an own too far

Bitch

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

don't listen to the bitches, just your inner muse

Adbot