Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Techokami
Nov 13, 2007

For use only on NTSC Genesis Systems.
Game of the year right here, boys

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

got stuck in the secret abefail spot. 10/10 goty

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
goldmine

Don Sultan
Aug 14, 2009

I am Sea Lion, hear me rwblbwoblbwoblbwoarr!

Megadyptes posted:

got stuck in the secret abefail spot. 10/10 goty

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002
literally the first time I clicked inside of the game

simply incredible

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Call Me Abey posted:

simply incredible

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

Call Me Abey posted:

simply incredible

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Call Me Abey posted:

simply incredible

lmbo

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
I made a Mac port of this game for everyone with OSX who wants to pretend to be a monumental cock golem for five minutes.

It works perfectly for me, but no guarantee it will work for your copy of OSX or if it'll just poo poo the bed (like Abe does every night).

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again

no they will not posted:

SUBJECT: New GBS Rules for December
TO: elpintogrande, Fragmaster, Fistgrrl, Livestock, Debbia Metallica, mons al-madeen, hoodrow trillson, Lowtax, toby, angerbeet, Pipski, T. Finninho, garbage day, Choochacacko

Hi all. As you know I've been compiling my submissions for addendums to the new GBS rules for when it reverts from 2.0 back to GBS prime on December first. I know ozma said to "keep it brief" but I had so many good ideas for rules and forum upgrades both - I think you'll all be pretty pleased with what I've come up with.

1. When I change a thread title to indicate a mod challenge, please refrain from swapping my username with the op's username, and then giving that poster full moderation privileges. Meager though my power is, my slight advantage in status is all that keeps me from being clawed to death by my many cats.
  2. All OPs MUST contain a link to a dress shop so I can be a pretty princess and ask Brad, sixth grade hunk, to take me to prom so I can write about it in my padlocked diary.
  3. Month long probations for first time users of the "Hell, at least you're not abe's worthless, shrivelled penis" catchphrase in e/n, bans for repeat offenders or if they post the pic
  4. actually, can we change back on the 30th of november instead? there's someone whom i've been waiting a month to ban for mod sass.
  5. On a separate note Chooch can you take a look at the code for keeping track of postcount, mine keeps showing up as a negative for some reason
  6. I'm all for having fun online but can we get rid of animated avatars? There's exciting and there's needlessly shocking, and quite frankly we passed that line the day I found my first dial-up in the dumpster outside the methadone clinic.
  7. I shouldn't have to keep mentioning this in every PM I send, but here it is: I am gay. I am a big homo. Is there any way to remind people of this[popup window??]?
  8. Is there any way we can get more YosPos posters in GBS? I love YosPos posts. I love to read them, I love to read the threads there, I like to imagine myself talking and hanging out with the people who made the posts... heaven!
  9. can someone tell me how to do laundry. i know i keep asking and i did write it down but i lost the piece of paper because i'm a dumbass. i've been wearing the same graphic tee for over a month now and i think my arm hair is growing through it now.

:woof:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Good job, that guy's the worst

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

Lowtax posted:

:lol:

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Hanson: It's Time

Grimey Drawer

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

Lowtax posted:

ownage not as good as no they will not's, sorry

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
lmao

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

no they will not posted:

If 50 different people quote this in the next hour i'll humiliate the op and make him cry like a bitch every day for a month

GIMMEL posted:

I'd like to.... s e e y o u t r y

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

:wow:

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
god drat

Tampa Bay Barbie
Oct 30, 2011

no they will not posted:

Abe Sucks.exe

Tip: if you're having trouble running the .exe, change the Graphics driver in the settings to Direct3D and tick Run in a window

GAMEPLAY HINT:
-Remember, holy water harms Abe
-Abe is weak against Fire, Ice, Lightning, Poison, Wind, Birds, Soap and Heterosexuality
-If you make abe jump off a cliff you get 100 extra lives haha i swear seriously do it
-Follow your instincts...!
-Abe if you're reading this brush your loving teeth
-Right clicking changes between look at/interact/talk faster than the upper menu. There's also a keyboard shortcut, or something. Whatever. I'm done

music by https://soundcloud.com/ideaot and sound effects by Abe's best friend and spirit animal Sheldon Coopster

Holy poo poo

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

i feel that this thread should have its own separate goldmine because holy loving poo poo

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Ammat The Ankh posted:

I made a Mac port of this game for everyone with OSX who wants to pretend to be a monumental cock golem for five minutes.

It works perfectly for me, but no guarantee it will work for your copy of OSX or if it'll just poo poo the bed (like Abe does every night).

That's a pretty cool thing of you to do.

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal

no they will not posted:

That's a pretty cool thing of you to do.

Proof that he is not an Abe alt.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

im dyign

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

good game, good game

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

goldmine

Evil Eagle fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Dec 1, 2013

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
lmfao

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Infinite Monkeys
Jul 18, 2010

If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.
wow

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
Holy poo poo... *Serious Voice* Goldmine

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

Fucker posted:

Holy poo poo... *Serious Voice* Goldmine

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

THE PLATFORM MASTER
Jun 3, 2008

horry poo poo pissssssss

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Jesus Tiberius Christ!

vumbles
Apr 21, 2012

cube cube cube cube cube
i'm really impressed with the quality of the bookshelf, which abe never stocked, don't want to spoil too much though

Dec 26, 2012

holy loving poo poo

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This thread is the Mr Burns Comedy Roast and everyone is Homer with his pants down and a face painted on his arse getting the poo poo beaten out of him by the Gestapo for being a stupid unfunny retard.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Plutonis posted:

the new crusader kings 2 DLC is called Sons of Abraham when I went to check it out I just found this:

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
God you are magnificent no they will not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Call Me Abey posted:

simply incredible

loving lol

• Locked thread