Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

Holy gently caress :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Goldmine.

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

The first month of the rest of abes life.

Juche Fucktodd
Nov 2, 2012

to change the forums
goldmine

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Hey Abe, how does it feel to be December first and you not getting owned like a bitch and crying? Does it feel good?

Breathe deep. It's the first day of your new life. Breathe that sweet, sweet air.

Because I just farted.

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

I thought this wouldn't deliver.

I've never been so absolutely wrong in my life.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Holy poo poo

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

this is the greatest thread. in my heart i voted this thread a 6

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
while the forums were down this afternoon, for some reason this thread, which i was catching up on, stayed functional for like a half an hour.

All I could read on the entirety of the SA forums was Abe getting owned.

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

no they will not posted:

If 50 different people quote this in the next hour i'll humiliate the op and make him cry like a bitch every day for a month

Smarmy Coworker
May 10, 2008

by XyloJW

no they will not posted:

If 50 different people quote this in the next hour i'll humiliate the op and make him cry like a bitch every day for a month

posting from goldmine

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

Smarmy Coworker posted:

posting from goldmine

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

no they will not posted:

Dec 26, 2012

Smarmy Coworker posted:

posting from goldmine

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

what the gently caress kind of paranoid autistic browsers are you using where an abe-based failure game triggers giant virus alerts and poo poo

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

SoundMonkey posted:

what the gently caress kind of paranoid autistic browsers are you using where an abe-based failure game triggers giant virus alerts and poo poo

they can tell

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

norton protects against abe now? :eyepop:

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

I refuse to save Abe.

Juche Fucktodd
Nov 2, 2012

to change the forums

SoundMonkey posted:

a glistening norton

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

SoundMonkey posted:

it's detecting the presence of abe

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Juche Fucktodd posted:

a glistening norton

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Smarmy Coworker posted:

posting from goldmine

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
jesus loving christ abe you are the single worst

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008

Smarmy Coworker posted:

posting from goldmine

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Smarmy Coworker posted:

posting from goldmine

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Juche Fucktodd posted:

a glistening norton

Smarmy Coworker posted:

posting from goldmine

Ensis
Nov 13, 2003
On the banks of the Red Cedar...

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
Basically, no they will not should make sure to emptyquote everything worth a poo poo in this thread so people can see all the good burns by filtering his posts. Spare future generations the ignominy of reading lovely posts like this one.

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

Artemis J Brassnuts posted:

Basically, no they will not should make sure to emptyquote everything worth a poo poo in this thread so people can see all the good burns by filtering his posts. Spare future generations the ignominy of reading lovely posts like this one.

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

can this be an annual thing? no abe november?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
In the Olympics of 448 B.C., two brothers from Rhodes each won a contest. They ran into the crowd to pick up their father, who had himself been an Olympic winner years earlier. As the three paraded triumphantly, spectators went wild and showered them with flowers. A Spartan shouted to the father: 'Die now, Diagoras! You will never be happier.'

Close and goldmine this thread, because there's no way that any further contribution can actually raise its average quality.

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

Breetai posted:

In the Olympics of 448 B.C., two brothers from Rhodes each won a contest. They ran into the crowd to pick up their father, who had himself been an Olympic winner years earlier. As the three paraded triumphantly, spectators went wild and showered them with flowers. A Spartan shouted to the father: 'Die now, Diagoras! You will never be happier.'

Close and goldmine this thread, because there's no way that any further contribution can actually raise its average quality.

we're waiting on the final own

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Persiflagist posted:

the final own is a several-hundred-hour-gameplay abe based FPS using the hl2 engine except at the end you just get kicked in the face by a donkey and die in a pile of hay and poo poo

also never post again

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Persiflagist posted:

This is the way the thread ends
Not with an own, but with A Glistening Hodor

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

SoundMonkey posted:

also never post again

Juche Fucktodd
Nov 2, 2012

to change the forums

SoundMonkey posted:

the final own is a several-hundred-hour-gameplay abe based FPS using the hl2 engine except at the end you just get kicked in the face by a donkey and die in a pile of hay and poo poo

also never post again

g-man puts abe in storage

forever

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

SoundMonkey posted:

also never post again

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

SoundMonkey posted:

also never post again

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

doobie's dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

no they will not posted:

no they will not - goon hero

• Locked thread