Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I finally got my hosting abilities to work can we please play some warcraft guys??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Why is hosting in this game such a bitch :negative:

Also we should probably make a tradition of just chillin in LLJK, that room is always barren and lonely. Does clan LLJK still exist? The channel is locked at least.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

What channel do people usually hang out in? lljk is empty every time I visit it.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Pretty disappointed about the empty quote. I thought another one of these things was made and you got my hopes up for a second.

Also pretty disappointed about how those wc3 models turned out. I am full of disappointment

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

The World of Warcraft maps that they made where each player was a different race on a loving huge rear end map could actually be a ton of fun. The games tended to run pretty long but all the difterent triggers and stuff meant you could do some really fun poo poo. I remember one game I was the trolls, and somehow managed to resurrect Hakkar in Zul'Gurub and unite all the trolls into a massive empire that conquered half the world. It ended in a massive final battle between roughly a billion trolls and the full strength burning legion in the tanaris desert

I remember this map. Im waiting for this and dbz tribute to be ported into glorious dota2 custom maps

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

A lot of the hero names in that game were pretty great if I remember.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Cant wait to play some more DBZ Tribute 5.1

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I was playing through the campaign before the ptr dropped.. any chance theres a way to move my save files over? I cant even find where the save files are located now that I dig into it

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Still waiting on any sort of Warcraft map in that game

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Warcraft4 in the Dota2 engine would make me 'jaculate

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I'm personally fond of the potion of invincibility + goblin land mine spam strat for that mission.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

You spend that time trying to dps down Archimonde

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

It sucks because I was going to get some friends the originals for xmas, hoping they would be on sale but nope lol

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

This might be the wrong thread but I have a question. Just bought Diablo1 on GoG and I've turned off all my firewalls and opened up ports 6112-6119 but I'm still unable to host battle.net games. Is there something i'm missing? I remember having this problem back in the day but what I did used to fix it.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Yep, the other version doesn't even have Bnet on the list I dont think but I'm not at home to double check.

I'll probably have to mess around with VPN I guess...which I have no experience with at all :negative:

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I said come in! posted:

Warcraft I & II are available now on Good Old Games.

That was sooner than I expected

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Flayer posted:

Is this ever coming out. I just want to ladder like its 2003 again.

Pretty sure we can now

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I hope they keep the flappy horse mouths

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Rhonne posted:

I assume that's not a finished effect...but they should totally just keep it the way it is.

It is done

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Doc Walrus posted:

:argh: this game is so loving hard. Should noobs start with 1v1s or team games?

Try FFA

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

It's not finished yet relax. Heroes of the storm looked worse when it first came to be as well.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

That's a lot of polish to fit into a month

I doubt this game is coming out this year I forgot to mention that part.

e; in an official capacity. We'll be in early access / beta mode for another 5 or 6 months and then the game will officially release. At least I remember HoTS doing something similar.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I wish it ran this smooth for me in a 1v1

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Just played a game and when I selected group 2 full of riflemen my Paladin was also following the orders I was giving them despite being only in group1. :v:

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I was pretty excited for battle for middle earth and DBZ tribute, this sucks poo poo.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Kith posted:

also i tried some custom games

1) wew lag
2) so many of these require absolutely arcane levels of knowledge for THAT SPECIFIC GAME and if you don't have it down pat you'll either die immediately or get relentlessly shittalked by people who do

Is dota1 on wcr yet?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I hosed up more because I didn't get my refund

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

This game is that Jesus painting that one lady reforged once.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

The surprise is that Blizz con is happening at all

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Oh boy Diablo Resurrection, after they bought so much faith with Reforged!

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Apparently its the Tony Hawk 1+2 team doing the D2 remaster so I'm going to just hope they silently slip in and fix WC3 but I doubt it

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Yes lets just ignore Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone and Overwatch.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

And every WoW xpac from Cataclysm onwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I said come in! posted:

I got a weird survey from Blizzard in my e-mail, asking me what I would want to see improved in Warcraft III Reforged. I mean... just fix the entire game up to the standards that were originally promised to begin with?

Tell them to add breast milk as an item from the Goblin shop