Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devour
Dec 18, 2009

by angerbeet
loving well done OP, truly a great read. Bout time we get a Warcraft 3 Thread!

dichloroisocyanuric posted:

This is one of my favorite games ever made and it would be sweet to get some goons playing mp together. I haven't played it in a long time, though. Does anyone know if the ladder is full of hacks and poo poo? Last I heard it was pretty bad but anecdotal evidence ...
"Hacks and poo poo?" The only thing some people do is maphack. This doesn't really matter in team games so much as it does 1v1, but yeah it still sucks. Regardless, ladder games are still pretty drat popular.

exquisite tea posted:

Also, and I think we can all agree here, gently caress Undead forever.
I'd agree with you on this before Frozen Throne came out, when only humans had an AoE dispel. It's still fun getting necromancers against Night Elf players though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devour
Dec 18, 2009

by angerbeet
Is Blademaster still the most overpowered hero in the game? :smugbert:

Devour
Dec 18, 2009

by angerbeet
My favorite custom maps had to be footmen frenzy and sheep tag. I never enjoyed DOTA at all for some reason, whatever.