Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

WHAT A GOOD DOG posted:

I enjoy playing the WC3 campaign every so often; maybe its nostalgia but it's just plain fun.

It's pretty good other than the undead campaign in RoC, which is a slog until you get Kel'Thuzad.

3-4 solid missions of chasing sylvanas, burning down elf towns, opening gates, being taunted by sylvanas. Over and over and over. :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Ark
May 16, 2010

The undead campaign in RoC also drags a lot in the middle with a bunch of samey missions. The rest of it's great.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

I just had Garithos cap out on seige engines and throw them at the undead over and over. With that many they each only have to shoot once to destroy any given building.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

Rand alPaul posted:

I remember being a complete moron and playing my friend and we both played Human and would sit there spamming heal and my mom would pick up the phone and disconnect me. If only I had gone Orc.

How much did Paladin's heal for anyways? I remember them being a complete pain in the rear end when the computer playing them.

according to some article i read god-knows-where an equivalent number of paladins and ogre magi fighting each other with perfect play on each side would result in the paladins winning every time because healing outdid bloodlust

it's just that it required perfect (or very near perfect) play for it to outperform bloodlust, like "you must be a robot to do this" levels of poo poo