Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jowj
Dec 25, 2010

My favourite player and idol. His battles with his wrists mirror my own battles with the constant disgust I feel towards my zerg bugs.
I'm the loving KING of sheep tag and FF before they had stupid loving rules about no teching players in a team and poo poo. now i want to play both of these games lets make this happen sometime please, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jowj
Dec 25, 2010

My favourite player and idol. His battles with his wrists mirror my own battles with the constant disgust I feel towards my zerg bugs.

Cicero posted:

Sheep Tag is easily my favorite UMS in any Blizzard game, but the main problem with it is that being a sheep is way more fun than being a wolf and nobody ever wanted to be a wolf. Oh and games tended to either be over in 2 minutes if the wolves were actually competent, or they took an eternity with idiot wolves never having a chance.

What would be cool would be a sheep tag where you switch sides between multiple rounds L4D-style, and where there was a victory condition the sheep could hit to end the game faster if they were tremendously ahead (e.g. a "victory tower" that's really big, expensive, and fragile).

Yeah I agree. And actually if wolves were as good as sheep it was still a lot of fun with Daring Rescues and hilarious building glitches from unexpected angles to jump walls and stuff.

I do think switching sides between multiple rounds + a vic tower would be a variant I would play. If you make it I will play with you regularly and get my brother in on it to. My younger brother got me into wc3 and customs and we played in a loving sheeptag clan.

Jowj
Dec 25, 2010

Rymos posted:

I used to play a whole bunch of Tree Tag and DoBRP. I played more Sheep Tag than Island Defense, though. I used to just make big mazes of buildings across the map and abuse the one tile collision that the sheep players had to make the wolves super sad.

Tree tag, sheep tag, and footman frenzy were my poo poo man. gently caress i love those games.