Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
I really love the WC3 custom map scene, but I hate the community for most of them. Except the RPG dudes, they're very chill in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Cephas posted:

it's gonna be wild when mobas for the WC3 remaster overtake HotS in popularity

I'm really looking forward to playing Rival Nations, Castle Defense, and all those goofy Lord of the Rings maps again. Oh and that weird game, I forget what it's called, where you can choose to either create a single beefy hero or get to create a base and an army, and you go around beating up creeps until you get strong enough to take out other players.

When the people who have never come across the WC3 custom scene meet the people who never left the WC3 custom scene, its gonna be bloody

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Just build the cigar cross hair from Dusk and you'll be fine.

This is assuming you play a version with the creep pathing spots marked.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

jokes posted:

Also why do they have the exact same infantry, vehicles, and airships as the Earth people who apparently haven't been in contact for like 300 years?

The UED fleet had "Procure on site" for their equipment for some reason.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

I booted up battlenet recently to play some WC3 custom content.

I was- loving livid when I realized that I couldn't do that anymore.

Is this really how it is? I really can't play classic WC3 anymore? I HAVE to buy reforged?

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

*Grunt*

I remember being constantly amazed at just the sheer echoing variety and depth present in WC3's custom scene.

And Blizzard decided to kill all of that.

I don't have the words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Uh oh, I'm experiences that old familiar urge to reinstall WC3 again!

God I love the modding scene for this game.

Mr.Acula posted:

Tell them to add breast milk as an item from the Goblin shop

It took me longer then it should to understand what you're doing here. Ace all around.