Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
All I wanted to do was replay the Rexxar map but nooo here I am out $$ and stuck in the sentinel of the tides campaign because it crashes to desktop on a certain mission every single goddamn time.

Oh and saves still don’t work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

He said he just wanted to play the Rexxar map but was stuck on the night elf campaign.

Yeah, but I’m not real positive it’s going to be fun if I do get to it considering how many CTDs I’m seeing. And saves not working. What a mess.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
They should just redo warcraft 3 :haw:

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

How about you unbreak the single player campaign that would be cool too

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

I said come in! posted:

I got a weird survey from Blizzard in my e-mail, asking me what I would want to see improved in Warcraft III Reforged. I mean... just fix the entire game up to the standards that were originally promised to begin with?

It would be cool if the sentinel of the tides campaign didn’t have a crash to desktop bug on the protect the messenger mission