Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArkhamPraetor
Sep 11, 2011
The 5th(?) human mission is probably the hardest in the game, at least on hard difficulty. Every other mission is mostly very forgiving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArkhamPraetor
Sep 11, 2011

Jsor posted:

:shrug: Your way is probably better, actually, but I have trouble pulling it off. My way takes forever, but it's absurdly easy to keep Illidan's base functionally invulnerable. So I take my sweet time clearing out the bases on Malfurion's chunk. It makes the rest of the mission really easy, if a bit tedious.

I do this solely to move the shadow orb or whatever it is called from Malfurion to Illidan, they can trade over the cliff on one of Malfurion's undead bases.