Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
That's part of it (even if most custom maps had 50 billion different reskins of marines and arthas w/ sword), but the real thing is that wc3 has the ability to load in custom models.

Because Blizard is really mad they can't make money off dota, they own the rights to all sc2 custom maps and so they can't have models of goku or whatever in their things they want to potentially make money from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

My favorite was one that sounds exactly like that, but it was called anime fight.

Was there a thing in the corner where if you walked down a winding path and avoided a bunch of rifleman you got a bunch of gold?

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

six in a row posted:

For those of you who aren't really aware of what tower is all about, here is a mini tower review written by a fellow goon and tower mason:
http://www.battlereports.com/users/Stacker/highperch/highperch.html

It has a pretty cool, albeit abridged, play by play of a "normal" highperch game.

For other ways to get onto the perch, I came up with using a teleport staff on a phoenix egg, infernals and if you can't teleport onto a naga tornado then there's some sort of glitch that causes summons to pop onto a higher elevation if they have nowhere else to go. Are any of those right?