Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Are you censoring it by writing it 'N-word' or is it actually just straight up 'N*gger stomp' with the letter instead of the asterisk? Because I can easily imagine you're self-censoring, but I also imagine Blizzard at least has the bare minimum of a word filter in place and actual obvious slurs are being filtered? I mean Blizzard isn't THAT lovely, right?

lovely, permissive, it's the same thing.

I don't think I have ever, in all my years, ever seen anything in WC3 custom games result in action against someone else. And also anywhere else in WC3.

jokes fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Oct 29, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

, lmao

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

When I played WC3R on hard it did feel extremely easy for some reason.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Med School posted:

Thank you!

So great to at least play the original game without buying reforged and also to just pretend reforged never happened.

Thinking about it, Warcraft 3 was one of the last games of that tradition that had awesome, thick manuals packed with lore. The Warcraft 2 manual was really one of the reasons I started drawing all the time as a little kid. Those were the days for manuals!

Top tier bathroom reading, for sure.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Sodomy Hussein posted:

Yeah I re-read the Warcraft II and Starcraft manuals many times, while internalizing little of the lore directly from the games.

This is the proper way to absorb Warcraft/Starcraft lore.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Secondary dimension of Warcraft, created the moment that Arthas put on his hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

You'd think selling skins in an RTS like WC3 would be a goldmine. Different skins for the various heroes, skins for the factions, etc.

Hell if they go pay-to-win they could release paid heroes for each faction