Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

I am so sick of these star wars
No mention of Metastasis, Fellowship Quest, DBZ Tribute and Jurassic Park Survival is a crime against nature.:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Lacklustre Hero posted:

The one goon custom gaming sessions was pretty good, so I'd love to see it revived

I'd like a session that at least once features those lovely Dragon Ball Z maps, loving Cell Rampage.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

And the update broke the hosting bots that must people use to set up games, lmao.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Orc Blademasters are annoying little shits that like to aim my peasants!.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Fanatic posted:

Wow, huge patch and 24 person lobbies is nuts. Remastered must be on the way then :D

No way in hell it's not going to cause desync issues on custom maps.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Every-time I'm reminded of vanilla Diablo 3 I just remember Diablo had a female form during 3 and they gave him high heels and wide hips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLNb0Jd4_ws&t=158s

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

I could of sworn WC3 had naval units at least in the campaign or map editor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Do you think there's any chance in hell they could just flip a switch and revert the netcode and everything back to pre-reforged....oh who am I kidding, they prob trash the previous version of their games.