Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

benaldo
Feb 27, 2014

Imapanda posted:

Oh god guys, please continue to post descriptions of ridiculous custom game modes you guys have played on.

I was thinking this thread would be bad and full of complaints, But then a single nostalgic tear ran down my eye after I read the words 'Footmen Frenzy' in the OP and all my worries vanished

My favorite WC3 map was Revenge of the Niggers. That was the maps name... It was a cops and robbers style game and it was too good. Custom skins, even custom voicing for added awesomeness. Really good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU