Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
Warcraft 3 was awesome and I always kind of hate WOW for making GBS threads all over the world and characters.

That being said I loved the custom games. Tower Defense? gently caress yeah.

I also remember that ONE perfect game I got where I actually found like 4 other non-retards to play that hero-only map that was basically like a funner Diablo. You definitely can't solo that poo poo and people would give up after 5 minutes so finding the perfect team was hard.

Oh yeah, that reminds me. Rexxar's missions were the poo poo too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
War3 was probably my favorite RTS game seeing how it had focus on micro instead of macro. I just can't ever really handle Starcraft's RTS versus Warcraft's.

Long live this game, probably one of my favorite ever. And probably will never be topped now that Blizzard is owned by Activision.

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
War3+3x are the best games in the Warcraft franchise, hands down.

If you've played WOW at all, pick up and play those games as a lot more of the story will make sense and also you'll realize how lame WOW is because it really lameified a lot of what made Warcraft cool from those earlier games.