Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Firmly grasp the :kazooieass:

I haven't played wc3 at all in forever but its still my favorite RTS of all time and I would be willing to let goons stomp on me a few hundred times/do high perch tom foolery if people still actually play on ladder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

I am replaying the wc3/TFT campaign now. It owns. Best single player rts ever.

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

There's been a bit of surge in the west (particularly NA) where people have just been using their first or last name. Darshan of CLG and Jensen of C9 in League of Legends come to mind.

I think player handles in esports/competitive gaming is fine as long as it's not stupid poo poo, but the problem is half of them are straight up stupid poo poo.

http://lol.gamepedia.com/NintendudeX

For instance.

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Even worse when his name was shortened on stage to IWDominate.

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

I'm so tilted

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Mercury Crusader posted:

Wanna see the remastered version of the child in the Human campaign just be a slightly less polygonal version of the original.

did someone photoshop goatse onto that holy poo poo

i replayed some campaign like a year or two ago and i don't remember that poor child looking that bad

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Anytime any game has a release date of a specific year it almost 100% never means Jan 1st of that year :shrug:

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Lurgy posted:

All I wanna know is if the highperching crew is getting back together for reforged.

I never got in on this back in the day but, yeah, also very interested for reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Tubgoat posted:

Please use the inverse of the background color for text, thanks in adcance.

yellow background with purple fonts, you got it