Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MoofOntario
Jan 10, 2007

To Maintain the System the Abusive Power is Sometimes Necessary
-Pappa Brittle

ironblock posted:

Oh jesus. He's referencing the time we both ordered two 4x4s, a fries, and a chocolate shake (each). I seem to recall that he ate both his 4x4s and drank his shake... but I finished his fries.

And to think you could only get through one 4x4 our last Vegas trip. Man it sucks to be old :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoofOntario
Jan 10, 2007

-Pappa Brittle

ironblock posted:

Dong wheels are a thing?

Guys, I feel my goals shifting...

Those... Those exist?? Holy poo poo. They do...

Linked because dong wheels might by NSFW in someone's monestary I dunno http://i.imgur.com/inXkHKM.jpg

MoofOntario
Jan 10, 2007

-Pappa Brittle

Phone posted:

Just a quick question... Was your FD white? I saw a white FD in the Caymans back in 2008 or 2009.

Ironblock wasn't on the island in 2008-2009. Also there are a few FDs floating around. At least 2-3.

Also I can confirm the Datsun exists. I was by his parent's ranch around New Year and got to touch it. I'd post pictures but it'd likely spoiler the story :)

MoofOntario
Jan 10, 2007

-Pappa Brittle

ironblock posted:

Anyways it's taking me literally forever to compile this next set of pictures, so by way of apology, I will share with you another piece of the puzzle.

Please hurry up and catch up because I have pictures and at least one video I want to post but can't because of spoiling your story :(

MoofOntario
Jan 10, 2007

-Pappa Brittle
Whoa.. whoa guys its time.. I've been holding onto this treasure since something like April 2015, not wanting to spoil the story.. I was in SoCal to do some work, and dropped by the Bay Area to see IronBlock and how the roadster was coming along, and managed to get first-person-view-video of the first drive about the ranch.

Sorry for the potato-video and mashed-potato-compression -- the original copy of the video was lost (actually inaccessible, its in an itunes library on a laptop in Cayman, and I'm currently... back in SoCal..) and this is the youtubing of a telegrammed copy of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRelmtsIkWE

I'll let IronBlock pick up the story from here...

MoofOntario
Jan 10, 2007

-Pappa Brittle

tater_salad posted:

We're getting the longest cocktease in history worse than 14 inch and his camaro

I promise he's got an excuse.. its what deathmarching in the code mines does. It makes these stories stretch out for months/years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoofOntario
Jan 10, 2007

-Pappa Brittle

ironblock posted:

To be fair to the FD, it's not like you really get to drive all that fast or all that far here. Can't overheat if you're only driving for 30 seconds!

You can't go far, the speed limits are low, the speeding fines are crushing, and there's going to jail that tends to put a damper on things. Yup, in some ways being here is a kindness for fussy cars that explode

• Locked thread