Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Beach Bum posted:

First one's free, then $10 for every change thereafter.

First one's free then it's free for every different e-mail address you have with google.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Maybe we could all call and say Give IronBlock his carbs.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

oh boy, I can't wait till I can register all sorts of domains..
first one will be
ironblockis.sexy

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Ive used that sync tool I had issues with it working right.

Try and find something like this of that one doesnt work out I know I paid eay less than 60 for mine.

https://chircoestore.com/carburetor...fNGUaAhoN8P8HAQ

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Why is your engine in many pieces? This can't be good.. I HOPE that it's something along the lines of "while fixing something I dropped a tiny screw and it bounced around and like the Kennedy assassination the magic screw ended up down the carbs and now I need to find it"

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Terminus Est posted:

Please stop stomping on my balls. :justpost:

This please

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

We're getting the longest cocktease in history worse than 14 inch and his camaro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

you sure you didn't get sneezed on by 14 inch dicktective Garbage?

• Locked thread