Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sh4
Feb 8, 2009
Pretty sure you're going EFI but you better put a turbo on this thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sh4
Feb 8, 2009
As someone dealing with Mikuni/Keihin/Del'Orto carbs daily on 2 stroke engines, I can't understand why you decided to use carbs on your engine. You'll have less horsepower because it won't be tuned well, performance loss with different atmospheric conditions and an overall lovely time spent swapping and buying jets, needles and adjusting things. Have you considered Megasquirt ?

Sh4
Feb 8, 2009
Isn't this more expensive than a classic Nardi steering wheel ?

Sh4
Feb 8, 2009
Just asking because I wouldn't feel confident spending that much on a replica (I've seen a price tag of 500$ after a quick search) and it seems you can find original ones for that price ?

edit: nevermind, seems those are quite rare and you can only find them in japan for that price, I thought the faux stitched leather on the horn was only on the replica but it seems the original wheel is like that as well

Sh4 fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Feb 18, 2015

Sh4
Feb 8, 2009
On my first cabriolet I was poor as gently caress but also tired of the lovely looking top so with the help of my mom we made a new top and to redo the snaps I used a vice with nuts and washers, it worked good. Make sure to tape them to the vice to not have to re-set everything for each snap.

Top turned out fine :

• Locked thread