Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
Let me know if you need the BRE engine manual... I'm sure you are already beyond needing this by the sound of it.

You write very well and I'm looking forward to the next update!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
You are making it too easy for Buchephalus to stalk you.

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
40 spoke

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009

ironblock posted:

I just caught "the process" in action. I'm rewriting Twitter Bootstrap's CSS file from first principles because everything LESS generates is total poo poo. So that means I need a sanity project, so I decided I would make a virtual Nixie tube clock in CSS, no images, and minimal Javascript. That got me looking up reference images of Nixie tubes, which eventually led me to realize that they look kind of like vacuum tubes, which made me realize that a modern, solid-state amp maybe isn't really in keeping with the original vibe of the Roadster.

So now I'm thinking that maybe I need a vacuum tube amp in the Roadster. Thoughts?

http://www.butleraudio.com/tdb275.php

Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
In all seriousness I can't see the point of dumping money into a stereo for a car you'll be in no more than ... 10hrs a week?
I get the 'show' point of it. I just can't get past the cost.
Doesn't seem like you are making a car to be parked hard.

edit: a word

extreme_accordion fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Jan 10, 2014

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
So could you get ironblock.ur20 then?

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
Perhaps the day late blue balls was a day early April Fools for IronBlock. :tinfoil:

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
I can no longer tell if the events are in real time or close to real time or just epic blue balls like the fine color of a cast iron Datsun block.
Gently resting on them.

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009

ironblock posted:

... code for the free Roadster frame (no body) I got...

There is a pretty ratty body and frame from a 1600 here in WI for sale on Craigslist.
:pusherman:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
Well we are halfway into the loving year - get on with it already :D

• Locked thread