Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drukqs
Oct 15, 2010

wank wank you're a pro vaper I'm not wooptiedoo...
Peninsula? I'm in menlo park!! TWINSIES!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drukqs
Oct 15, 2010

ironblock posted:

Hah. The car is in La Honda, but I don't get back much :saddowns:

Next year I'll have residency tax status and I can go back whenever I want. This year I have to earn my tax exemption by staying out of America for 330 days.

I've got a buddy who lives up there, drives a silver 2zz MR2 Spyder...

Maybe we'll see one another on the touge when this project is completed in 2020 (delayed a second time because "Terrific" Ted Thompson will give you a NOS cupholder and you'll have to sperg out on the interior too)

drukqs
Oct 15, 2010

ironblock posted:

If it's a tall guy with fuzzy hair who lives on Old La Honda Road, I know him too. And think he's an rear end in a top hat, but that's another story.

Since you're local, you understand that roads like 84, 9, 35, and Pescadero Creek are the genesis of this decision. But in all seriousness, my current hope is to bring the car to Cayman, since having a car that lives on a continent you don't live on is no fun.

Also, we haven't even GOTTEN to the interior. Holy poo poo, I will not ruin it but I will tell you now that I start making bad choices and don't stop.

Haaaaaahahah yup that's him!

He was craptalking my MR2's viscous LSD last night "AWW THAT SUCKS" then grilled me about whether my car had actual multilink suspension

here are a couple of my san jose/santa clara friends several years back (2003ish) in your neck of the woods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqVvNPnxaLs

drukqs
Oct 15, 2010

quote:

haha IronBlock is as dramatic as always.
Well, if you get a chance, tell him <goofy tall fuzzy haired guy> says hi, and to hit me up if he's ever back in the hood.
tell him I still remember In-n-out fondly, he'll know what it means.
Thanks drukqs!

INTERWEBS REUNION!! REKINDLE THE LOVE STORY FELLAS

drukqs
Oct 15, 2010

<Goofy Tall Fucker>: Bahaha those were good times. I can barely eat a single 4x4 these days. Well, glad he's still kicking around, my appetite isn't what it used to be, but I'm glad some things never change!

drukqs:So... Bromance restored? Can i go meddle in somebody elses personal business
now?

<Goofy Tall Fucker>: lol
you make the world a small place drukqs

drukqs: hehe

<Goofy Tall Fucker>:
your meddling is appreciated though
IronBlock's an alright kid
you'd like him if you met him
he used to drive a supercharged mk1 mr2 also
part of the mid engine brotherhood lol

drukqs
Oct 15, 2010

yeah I'll stop posting that boolshit sorry all!

drukqs
Oct 15, 2010

this isn't OP is it ?? :o

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/4964444274.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drukqs
Oct 15, 2010

GentlemanofLeisure posted:

Pretty sure OP's car is black.

Ahhh... Yeah I haven't been on SA a lot lately.

was just doing some CL surfing and saw "woodside" and "tiny datsun" and thought of OP

• Locked thread