Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

This thread is pure awesomeness! I sometimes dream of dumping obscene amounts of time and money into a car but reading threads like these let me live vicariously through someone else doing the same and it damps the fire down temporarily. It's like a wallet destroying RPG.

vvv Don't talk about lazy. My track bike has needed the rear shock installed (which has been sitting rebuilt, ready to go) and then have the plastics put on. That's pretty much it. I'm dying to go to the track. I haven't touched it in three months.

Bugdrvr fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Nov 10, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

Switch Roadster to any 60's or 70's motorcycle in nice shape. Every time you stop for gas you get a few middle aged guys telling you how they used to have one before they crashed it/sold it when they decided to ruin their lives with marriage, kids and a lovely soul sucking job. All you can do is smile and try to ignore the sadness.

• Locked thread