Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Freakin' loving this thread.

How do you feel about minorities?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

ironblock posted:

As a fun fact, Americans are a tiny minority here, and I feel awesome, so... minorities are awesome? :911:

I'm surrounded by Canadians and they're ruder than they say they are
And for the record, I was just kidding. Good job on the right answers, though :)

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Sweet chatlog, bro

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

tater_salad posted:

Maybe we could all call and say Give IronBlock his carbs.

I was thinking this, and I'm down.

I also have access to a lot of phone numbers.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Also, I don't know for sure if/how I can help, but I'm going to be dropping close to a grand on Bilstein shocks in the near future, and have no interest in stickers. Can they be taken off of other shocks, or do they need to be new? I guess I could request some when I order. (I say "I guess" because I wasn't planning on ordering from Bilstein, but the parts I need don't seem to fluctuate in price that much so ... If it would help you and it's not a huge difference, I might as well.

Krakkles fucked around with this message at 01:30 on May 29, 2014

• Locked thread