Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

ironblock posted:

Okay, I'm back. I got caught up in a software sprint, and have basically been treading water ever since.

Here's a preview of a video I'm putting together, for you, AI.

:f5: fuuuuuuuuuuuu. Bring. It. On.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I'm starting to see a pattern here and there is a common denominator in all of this, I hope you can get past it.

I'm talking about you OP.

I hope you can get past all these setbacks! While I'm currently enjoying the constant ball punches I apparently give myself coming into this thread, I wish you great success in sorting this out!

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

kastein posted:

I have a reliable datsun to offer you, should you miss driving yours too much. My sister is looking to sell her '80 L20B mantrans RWD 720 pickup right now, for high 3 figure to very low 4 figure prices. It's currently on the opposite coast from you, but with a new battery (been sitting a while because...) a new slave cylinder (external, driveway job) and some gas it should make the drive no problem.

It can be used to pick up yet more engines for your other datsuns :v:

Really sucks that you keep blowing them up... I thought the used engine was the third one though? Ridiculous high-power engine first, then another you built and dropped in and nuked with a badly chosen oil filter, then the dump-it-in junkpile stock engine? Or am I getting confused?

I think he nuked the good/nice engine with the bad filter.
There was some timeline jumping at one point in this thread, so I see how that could be mistaken.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

ironblock posted:

... it's a real nut-twister.

You mean it hasn't been already? :allears:

• Locked thread