Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
gently caress it, put in the 3.2 I5 Powerstroke into a 67 Mustang. Watch heads explode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Seat Safety Switch posted:

It'd be like the Duramax GNX but from some weird alternate history version of the US where Ford was the one to try a poorly-received cynically-engineered consumer diesel first.

Is the new Ford diesel a turd or something? I feel like I'm missing something.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Good because I was tangentially interested in a 2015 Ford Transit. :v:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Yeah.. inboard brakes? gently caress that noise.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Ronal Daisies.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

ironblock posted:

I've been keeping a spreadsheet in Google docs, and I'll share it once I catch up with the present day. It costs a shocking amount of money to do this stuff thoroughly. I could have bought a LOT of other cars for what I've paid so far.

It's a slippery slope, too. You reach this tipping point where the car is more right than wrong, and you consider reusing some trim piece or emblem and your palms start sweating because the original part isn't perfect, and everything else is. I bought a used original AM radio that I have no idea how to make "right", especially because I only want it for aesthetics. It's a rusted piece of poo poo and I think I paid $120. This is a kind of madness you can only comprehend if you experience it firsthand.

Gut the AM radio and just put in a cheap eBay amplifier and line in/iPod in. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Just a quick question... Was your FD white? I saw a white FD in the Caymans back in 2008 or 2009.

• Locked thread