Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Huge_Midget posted:

I'm nursing a monster set of blueballs thanks to this thread. You're the best/worst sort of cocktease.

What HM said. There's not enough :fap: in the world to get rid of these blues right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Interstate's mission statement is actually why I quit using them. I have no issues with religion, but I don't think religion and business should be mixed.

Don't know if you made it to the CEO's page, but he's a recovering alcoholic. I have a hell of a lot of respect for being able to beat addiction, particularly since I've been battling alcoholism for over 10 years. And if you think a deity was major help, more power to you, I just don't agree with it. In general, I don't agree with the religious aspect of Interstate's mission statement (just like I don't agree with Hobby Lobby).

Interstate is actually made by Johnson Controls, it's one of their best lines. That said, Kirkland (Costco) batteries are supposedly just as good, and definitely also made by Johnson, at a significantly lower price. You probably wouldn't have been able to find the battery you needed anywhere except a distributor though.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

revmoo posted:

A little off-topic for AI, but I get it. A lot of people have had their lives harmed by religion/religious people and find stuff like that offensive.

Exactly.

Personally, I haven't been harmed PERSONALLY by religion, but I'm the black sheep in my stepdad's family (most of his family actively shuns me, and also my stepfather because he's related to me by marriage),, and some of my mom's family. My stepdad, surprisingly, was the most accepting when I got outed - he's as hardcore southern Baptist as they get. My (blood) father's family was more along the lines of "..... you said you had something important to tell us.. wait, that was it? okay, cool" when I got outed.

I have absolutely no problem with people following their own religions - I consider myself atheist with a side of humanist, but I attend a Unitarian Universalist fellowship 2-3x a month - IMO, don't mix business and religion unless you're a registered nonprofit.

/derail

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Seat Safety Switch posted:

A good carb backfire puts hair on your chest.

Or takes it off, whatever, I've been having trouble putting thoughts together in logical order since the last one.

It also destroys pants. And they get destroyed some more when you remove the air filter housing and find it full of gas, and realize just how close you were to something really ugly happening. :supaburn:

(always double check the float when you're rebuilding a carb...)

POST THE VIDEO

• Locked thread