Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barudak
May 7, 2007

Lunethex posted:

I don't think it's been said but because One looks like Manah I'm going to reckon that Mikhail might be Seere. Or close to it. I can't wait to delete my entire save file to get the last ending.

No no, this time it deletes other save files to get the best ending. Starting in order of most time invested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

dazat posted:

Famitsu scores for Drakengard 3 are out: http://gematsu.com/2013/12/famitsu-review-scores-issue-1306
It got a 9/9/8/8 (34/40). Back in 2010 they scored Nier 10/8/8/8, which funnily enough culminated in the same (34/40) overall score.
For further reference, the original Drakengard received a (29/40) and Drakengard 2 a (30/40).

Famitsu is apparently known for having a bias toward Square-Enix title, but this is still heartening news; hopefully we can expect it to be at least on the level of Nier.

Ever since Nintendogs and more recently FFXIII-2 getting perfect scores I can't trust Famitsu to grade anything.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Keeshhound posted:

So what's Caim supposed to be teaching?

Murderology and Murderonomy

• Locked thread